White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is ideal summer season dessert recipe- light, smooth and no oven required!!! It begins with Golden Oreo crust and just keeps getting greater delicious with every layer- cream cheese, blueberries, white chocolate and blueberry pudding, cool whip and a generous layer of white chocolate curls on pinnacle! the whole lot’s simply higher with chocolate, proper?!
First layer of this Blueberry White Chocolate Lasagna is mixture of overwhelmed Golden Oreo cookies (check out this recipe for another recipe with this element!) and melted butter pressed into backside of the pan. It’s super no-bake crust and perfect base for every mouthwatering dessert.
This layered, no bake dessert which I referred to as White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is so scrumptious. I assume you’ll without a doubt adore it… specially if you like white chocolate and blueberries! those would be the best dessert recipe to strive mainly whilst clean blueberries arrive!
For the Crust :
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
Cream Cheese Layer :
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
For Pudding Layer :
- 2 oz. freeze dried blueberries- powder
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- white chocolate bar to make the curls
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- In a meals processor ground complete Oreo cookies with the filling to get pleasant crumbs.
- combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir till lightly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of nine x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to company while making the filling.
- In a bowl blend together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries. NOTES: if you use frozen blueberries you ought to thaw them first and rinse with water if you don’t want to get darkish pink coloration to your filling than tired them nicely at several layer of paper towel!!!
- unfold the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate immediate pudding with three cups bloodless milk. Whisk for a couple of minutes till the pudding starts to thicken and blend in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
- spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on pinnacle.
- pinnacle with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at the least 3-four hours before serving.